cancellation of Merlin is knowing that we’ll definitely see the main actors again in other projects because they are so talented.
I think Colin Morgan and Evan Peters should be in the new Star Wars movie.
Colin will get to shine outside of the Merlin role and it’s the right time for him.
Merlin will be ending after this season. I’m kind of sad, but I think it’s great that they have an epic ending in mind and I can’t wait to see it; I’m sure it will be more than satisfying. I will dearly miss the show though and will probably just re-watch it in the future, but for now I’ll enjoy…
Sad and the first 4 seasons will always be in my heart. Shed a lot of tears and had a lot of laughter because of the show. I hope if they make a movie that it will be a good one!
colin has confirmed the 3 year gap between s4 and s5
and apparently morgana has been ‘held captive’ for 2 of those years by some new character
Morgana will be held captive by Mordred’s minions.
Top Three Fandoms (in no particular order)
2. Freaks and Geeks (not exactly a fandom though)
The First Character You Fell In Love With
1. Sam Winchester - Good boy hotness with interesting storyline. And that body…
2. Daniel Desario - Bad boy hotness. And that grin…
3. Merlin - He’s so pure and good what’s not to love?
The Character You Never Expected To Love
1. Crowley - Didn’t care for him at first but now we need to keep him because he’s hilariously devious.
2. Kim Kelly - she started off as a bitch but then we got to see her home life and then she got awesome real fast as Lindsay’s friend.
3. Uther Pendragon - not exactly love, but he was a solid character for the first few seasons and was funny at times.
The Character You’re Most Like
1. Sam Winchester - troubled, thoughtful, let’s ppl like Dean take the spotlight but more than capable of doing things great when mind is set to the task.
2. Lindsay Weir - sweet, good girl, but exploring the bad because she sometimes just doesn’t want to care anymore but ends up caring anyway.
3. Freya - sweet, cynical and jaded but hopeful.
The Character You’d Like To Slap
1. Dean Winchester, sometimes for being so stubborn and mean to Sam and Castiel. Can include a sexy slap too, though.
2. Nick Andopolis…for being doped up and a stalker, then pretending to like Disco and another girl to spite Lindsay.
3. Evil Morgana. - her smirks in public and one dimensional evil and repeat plot to take over the throne.
Three Favorite Characters
1. Sam, Dean, Castiel. - Best dysfunctional trio.
2. Daniel, Nick, and Sam Weir. - Hot, Adorable, and The perfect boyfriend.
3. Merlin, Arthur, Gaius - They complete each other.
1. Sam and Dean as brothers but romantically, I’d say Sam and Ruby 2.0 due to offscreen/onscreen attraction and chemistry
2. Lindsay Weir and Nick Andopolis - they were adorable until it got messed up
3. Merlin and Arthur as best friends but romantically, Merlin and Freya
Who thinks the character Princess Mithian, although very beautiful, sweet, and funny, looks like the kind of wife who after the Honeymoon period is over, will be cold and judgmental when she doesn’t get her way? Just a thought.
Pick five of your favorite TV shows before reading the Questions
3- Walking Dead
4- Borgia (Canal+)
5- Freaks and Geeks
1) Who is your favorite character in 2?
2) Who is your least favorite character in 1?
Hard one…. I’d say the Campbells
3) What is your favorite episode of number 4?
The Finale of Season 1
4) What is your favorite season of number 5?
Freaks and Geeks only had one season which was a travesty for a show so good
5) What is your favorite relationship in 3?
The Zombies and the Humans, kind of a co-dependent thing going on
6) What is your least favorite relationship in 2?
Arthur and Gwen
7) How long have you watched 1?
Caught up all the way to Season 7 in about 3 months.
8) How did you become interested in 3?
Always been interested in Zombie movies so was a fan from Day #1.
9) Who is your favorite actor in number 4?
The Irish actor who plays Cesare, Mark Ryder, although Stanley Weber as Juan is a close second.
10) Which show do you prefer more: 1, 2, or 5?
Oh man, these questions are hard. Can’t really pick but right now I’m really obsessed with Supernatural at the moment, so Supernatural.
11) Which show have you seen more episodes of: 1 or 3?
Supernatural has a lot more seasons than Walking Dead
12) If you could be anyone from 4, who would it be?
Wow, such a tortured family to choose from. I’d say Lucretia since she outlived them all.
13) How would you kill off your least favorite character in 5?
Yesh, I don’t want to kill off any of the characters in Freaks and Geeks, but if I HAD to choose, I’d say Kim Kelly’s step father. Run him over with Dean’s Impala.
14) Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Having Cesare fight a holy war against a Zombie army would be heaven.
15) Pair two characters in 2 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple:
Merlin and Morgana. I ship them! Two mages, one light, one dark.
16) Overall, which show has the better cast: 3 or 5?
If choosing between Walking Dead and Freaks and Geeks, I’d say Freaks and Geeks has the better all around cast. All of them were brilliant.
17) Which has a better theme song: 2 or 4?
Definitely Merlin over Borgia. Borgia’s theme song is nice but the visuals along with it is a bit cheesy and needs to be upgraded for upcoming Season 2.